Gosafe Ankle GPS Tracker – G737P-2G
- These devices can be used by authorities on high risk groups such as transiting cross border truck drivers, tourists, visitors, returning residents, and anyone on mandatory isolation.
- Fibre Optic to Detect any Attempt of Abuse or Rupture of Equipment
- Way Points with Date & Time
- Waterproof with Perfect Insulation
- Geo-Fence Management
- Vibration Based Status Indication
- SOS Button for Emergency Help
- Internal Movement/Accelerometer
Gosafe G737P one-piece ankle worn COVID-19 monitoring Ankle tracker designed with the latest technology to monitor the patients where administrations seek accurate and reliable real-time tracking along with effective enforcement of self-isolation.The G737P can track and manage the COVID-19 patients. Equipped with Sierra wireless GSM modom and high sensitive Ublox GPS chip. Help to effective monitoring of community security for patients.
- Store Name: KEMSA
- Vendor: Kenya Medical Supplies Agency
Embakasi Road, Opposite Pride Centre
P.O Box 47715
- No ratings found yet!